This was a good box to get back in the swing of things, it gave me a good challenge, and reminded me of how difficult it can be to google for Windows enum tools. Besides that, it was a good reminder of how to interact with SMB and showed me a new place to look for user command history in Windows.
This machine was challenging, but I learned a lot. I learned how to make “smarter” shells and how to upload the pspy script to a remote server. I wonder if I could have completed this machine without adding my public ssh key, because at the moment it is very identifiable.
This was one of the first boxes I completed and it was difficult. It took me the longest time to enumerate the directories and finally find what I was looking for. Overall, I learned more about using my resources and double checking where I had thought I already looked.